ANNOUNCEMENT: Show your interest in a RPGAIO Live Stream Q & A Event! Click Here!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Update on RPGAIO 2.0
(11-14-2018, 08:07 PM)ShadOrfeo Wrote: Yet you keep replying to me posting to your response saying the same bullshit about how you expected no response...dont like anyones response? Then don't post in the forums lol he isnt going to answer he doesn't read the forums and will not return at all its how he does...yet you keep acting as if he will see what you are saying and somehow take your side...you dont want my response? Then dont post here. Its simple but since I paid my money for the asset i have a right to post what I want when I want. To answer anyone I want.

As stated before you wont get a response from him but you WILL get one from me because I paid enough to give it

You are so boring that way or did a college for this? Lets quiet guy, you look like a spoiled child. It does not matter if he's posting hoping or not answering the logic. Just like you, he also paid for the fucking asset and you also have the right to post what you want, as do I, too. You say you paid for it, but put it in your head that more than half here also paid. You're not the only one here, you're just a member like everyone here. Everyone has the same right as you.  Wink
Yes I agree but is someone is going to ask on a public forum then it is the public that is going to answer...not only the forum owner...if he wants an answer from only logic then pm him directly...otherwise you get assholes like me that answer
@ShadOrfeo, Leave him alone already. He has every right to post a question to the asset author in a public forum and it's perfectly reasonable to not want a "non-answer" from some forum member. Your continued bullying is inappropriate.
moderated, please respect other forum users and avoid insults

I am not looking to get in the middle of cross fire. And I am not going to comment on what's right what's wrong.
But taking this out on each other is not good. Yes many here are hurting because of Logic's action's and broken promise(s)

Starting Version 2 talk last year February .. Logic posted on 02-28-2018, 03:35 PM ( This post was last modified: 02-28-2018, 01:38 PM by logicspawn. ) http://rpgaio.logicspawn.co.uk/forums/sh...hp?tid=557

Logicspawn Posted on 06-08-2018, 12:39 PM http://rpgaio.logicspawn.co.uk/forums/sh...90#pid2690 <This is his post ..
He gives reasons or excuses as to why it is not ready, in this post he say's it is close near the end of that Post.

If you do a search for his posts you will see one four up from the bottom, but it is not there becasue " The specified thread does not exist. "
It says this " Post: RE: RPGAIO 2.0 Preview Thread Version 2 is a lot closer than you think, a lot of it is done but it also takes time to clean everything up so it's in a great state before release. Also, as mentioned before, we are working with anot... "

In other Posts he talks about working with Aviticus http://rpgaio.logicspawn.co.uk/forums/me...e&uid=1140 on 06-08-2018, 08:07 AM .

SO it was first talked about FEB 2018 LAST YEAR, then we find out that after a lot of silence that he had been working or starting to work with " Aviticus " in June 2018,
that is quite awhile ago. So what are we to believe ? My guess is logic is waiting to see if the game he made with " Aviticus " will pan out.. Do i have proof . NO ..
is it a reasonable assumption ? I think so. If things do not go smoothly, it will be my guess he will be back here saying sorry , sorry and excuse again.

He has had people ask to help him, he has had people give him code to help him, he has had people begging to have beta's so development goes faster...
and MOST developers understand this.. the more people using your asset the faster the bugs get squashed, with more people using your asset, you get more features then
you could think of your self, gets into your asset! But not this dev.... Other developers have outside forums, to help people and keep track of bugs and features, it is NOT to
avoid question on a Unity forum where it is harder to delete posts , and thus any proof, by way of deleting " bad talk " about Rpgaio is in a way
( I can not find the word ) .. but by being able to delete posts he gets more people to buy the kit, since it appears that everything is cool.

If you guys want to hunt around Opsive forums has an add-on coming that will be the promise that this could have been. and no i am not going to point it out.

What I really wanted to post is this.. the two of you are fighting, becasue of what Logic has done.
Being angry at the wrong person becasue of another persons actions is not good for the soul.
Any news? No, of course not.
Honestly, even I, I think that this time RPGAIO is a dead project. Maybe Logic have some big trouble, I don't know, but I think that we'll never know. I leave the project and will buy an other asset. Too bad. I'm very desapointed.
Good evening, after two years supporting this project, and almost 3 for his previous, I still have something clear, what kills a project like this is haters, people who are not able to turn on a computer and who come to give lessons to a man who has developed a plugin such as rpgaio with all the expertise that requires.

You spend your time crying, screaming for 50 poor dolars without even realizing that you probably already have everything.
Ask yourself this, if tomorrow you start your game and the players criticize it every day for 2 years regardless of the changes you bring him.
What would you do?

If this guy could do that, then it's clear he can do more.

But now it will surely be another asset under another name and it will be well done for you.
I finished moderating this forum, goodbye.
live your dreams don't dream your life.
@heldwind

It saddens me to hear you going. I always liked the extra tutorials you uploaded, too.
May you find a community, in which people can see other's effort and praise them in the times of depreciating each other.
(12-10-2018, 09:54 PM)heldwind Wrote: Good evening, after two years supporting  this project, and almost 3 for his previous, I still have something clear, what kills a project like this is haters, people who are not able to turn on a computer and who come to give lessons to a man who has developed a plugin such as rpgaio with all the expertise that requires.

You spend your time crying, screaming for 50 poor dolars without even realizing that you probably already have everything.
Ask yourself this, if tomorrow you start your game and the players criticize it every day for 2 years regardless of the changes you bring him.
What would you do?

If this guy could do that, then it's clear he can do more.

But now it will surely be another asset under another name and it will be well done for you.
I finished moderating this forum, goodbye.

What you don't realize that the people you call "haters" actually love the product. Why else would we so passionately discuss it on the forums? We love the product and we are voicing our concerns about it.

I've never bothered making a forum account on any other asset forum, because I didn't care that much. I did, however, care about this one. That's why I made an account and voiced my concerns about the empty promises.

What you have here is dissappointed fans. Not haters.

But you do you bro, good luck.